Wild Mushroom Parcels
2017-06-163 on Mon 12 Jun
Wild Mushroon Parcels
- 300g mixed wild/exotic mushroom
- 300g baby button mushroom
- 200g baby new potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Double cream
- 2tblspns Dry Sherry
- Pre heat oven to 200°C/Reg 6
- Wipe clean all mushroom with a cloth, leave in large pieces
- Leave skin on potatoes chop into chunks and cook until tender (I put a stock cube in water to add extra taste)
- Mix all chopped herbs, olive oil, cream and sherry together add mushrooms and carefully coat each one so not to break them up.
- Add seasoning to taste
- Divide the mixture between paper sheets. Scrunch together and tie to fully seal.
- Put on baking sheet and cook for approx. 15 minutes.
- Serve still in paper parcels.
We served this with Noble Hill Estate blend