GDPR changes - DATA LAW 28 MAY 2018
- Your personal data –what is it? Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Who are carte-du-vin? We are an independent wine merchant and use email addresses given to us to market our business and products only.
- How we process your personal data? Carte-du-vin complies with their obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; protection pfpersonal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, by taking appropriate measures to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following :-
- To inform you of news, events and offers.
Your personal data is treated as strictly confidential and NEVER shared with any third party.
- For further details of an individual’s right follow this link prepared by ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office)
If you would like us to deliver your wine anywhere within the free delivery area indicated on the map below, then there's no charge (30k radius of Micheldever). For the rest of the UK, we charge £7.95 for orders 1-6 bottles, £10.95 for 7- 12 bottles, 13-36 £17.99 37 plus FOC. If you want your order delivered outside of the UK mainland, please contact us for special pricing. ">
There is a charge for the wine tastings at Ramblers and these tastings will include tapas or snacks to complement each wine served.
Yes. Most major credit and debit cards are accepted, but we only take card payments over the phone. If ordering online, please be sure to include a working telephone number so we can contact you and process your card payment.
Absolutely. Any unopened bottles will be refunded provided they are returned to us in the same condition. However no credit will be given on any delivery charges you incur to return the unused bottles.
All of the taxes due on your wine are included in our stated price. The only extra charge is a possible delivery fee (please see delivery details above).
Delivery within 30k radius normally within 48 hrs. By post within 7 working days.
Order processing normally within 24 hrs unless we are away on vacation!